Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Transport Logistic Coordinator to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the rotating shift pattern (08.00-16.00/08.30-16.30 and 09.00-17.00) at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Transport Logistics Coordinator, your duties will include:
- The coordination of all transport activities
- Planning and processing all orders using Vision and other systems/trackers
- Call/email contacts via portals to arrange/confirm delivery ensuring cost-effective route planning workloads
- Pulling orders as requested, adjusting systems and returning orders to the relevant account handler
- Verify invoices against Haulier rates and comments against order loads
What we are looking for in our ideal Transport Logistics Coordinator:
- You will have good geographical knowledge of the UK and Ireland and be able to plan journey routes
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels with ease. You will keep others informed of issues in a timely manner and ask questions to ascertain required information
- You will be a logical thinker and good problem solver
- You will be highly organised, being able to organise and prioritise your workload
- You will be used to working in a busy, fast paced environment and be able to maintain your high levels of attention to detail
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.