Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and driven Channel Controller/Head to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Channel Controller/Head, your duties will include:
- Develop and implement the Channel/Customer Strategies and Joint Business Plans to exceed long range budget expectations. Expand into new high-growth transformation categories and markets and develop the DCS and customer brands
- Cement our thought leadership position across the Channel and help develop and leverage DCS Group reputation with key industry bodies and stakeholders
- Transform and maintain customer engagement levels and deliver this consistently across a broad/deep customer contact base
- Develop, engage and motivate the Channel Team, developing industry leading levels of team engagement
- Lead on a range of internal cross functional projects as appropriate to help deliver the broad DCS Group stategy
What we are looking for in our ideal Channel Controller/Head:
- You will be a high-performer, who is results focused and has a strong desire to win
- You must have in-depth new business development experience and have excellent commercial awareness
- You must be able to plan strategically and make data and insight led decisions
- You will be used to dealing with senior contact stakeholder management and possess advanced negotiation skills
- You must be an exceptional people manager, so be able to lead, inspire and develop a team making sure they can be the best in the industry
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.