Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Senior National Account Manager (Wholesale) to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09.00-17.00 at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Senior National Account Manager (Wholesale), your duties will include:
- Deliver and exceed against DCS sales and margin targets for yours and your team accounts, growing the DCS/supplier market share in the relevant customer and category
- To build successful relationships with new and existing DCS customers and suppliers
- Have a thorough customer and supplier understanding, influencing their strategy and managing investments and term agreements
- Lead, coach and mentor your team, implementing development plans with all, ensuring that future talent is recognised and fast-tracked
- Produce regular reports, highlighting revenue and trends for both internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for in our ideal Senior National Account Manager (Wholesale):
- Being results focused, you will have outstanding sector, industry and competitor knowledge with a drive to ensure that DCS continues to exceed customer expectations
- Having excellent commercial awareness, you will have a thorough understanding of commercial business modelling and P&L ownership
- Effortlessly be able to lead and inspire your team, helping them be the best they can be
- Being a first-class communicator is important to you and it is vital that you can communicate at all levels with ease
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.