Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and conscientious Senior IT Support Engineer to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Head Office on site in Banbury.
As a Senior IT Support Engineer, your duties will include:
- The day to day maintenance of the DCS IT Infrastructure and providing support services to the wider business including front line support to the IT Helpdesk
- Backup business continuity and disaster recovery design and maintenance
- Play a key role in designing and implementing IT Projects
- Coach and mentor less experienced members of staff
- Act as team leader in the absence of the IT Manager
What we are looking for in our ideal Senior IT Support Engineer:
- You must have a degree in IT or relevant techinical qualification such as certification by a professional organisation such as Cisco or Microsoft
- You will have gained at least 3 years experience as support or network engineer role
- You will have good knowledge and exposure to the following technologies
- Cisco Networking & Security / VMWare / Veeam / Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure / Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Server Management / Windows Operating Systems
- Flexible in approach and be prepared to travel between sites (Banbury/Redditch) when required (a Pool Car will be provided)
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.