Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Sales Executive to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Sales Executive, your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team (keying new line forms, price increase forms, barcode changes, repack forms, waste packaging, promotional changes, sourcing and sending samples etc.)
- Liaising with promotional coordinators on administration and customer promotions
- Using sales reports/supplier sales analysis create reports for customers and suppliers and also track sales on a monthly basis
- Provide administrative support to other functions as required, including the organisation and set-up of sales events
- Ensure all activities relating to medicines and medical devices are in accordance with Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products
What we are looking for in our ideal Sales Executive:
- You will have excellent administrative skills and be a confident user of all Microsoft Software applications
- You must be highly organised and be able to prioritise your workload effectively in a busy working environment
- You will be a confident communicator, both in writing and verbally and be able to communicate at all levels ensuring that you build strong, effective working relationships
- Will must have a good level of numerical ability and be able to accurately interpret data and produce meaningful, easy to understand reports
- Having working knowledge of Sage X3 would be a distinct advantage
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.