Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit diligent and reliable Order Picker to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 09.30-18.00 shift at our Sales & Distribution division site in Banbury.
As an Order Picker, your duties will include:
- To accurately pick goods from inventory, in accordance with instructions given on scanners by Warehouse Management system, and to stack them on pallets in a safe and secure manner
- Minimise stock damage by taking into consideration the product packaging whilst handling and palletising
- Build and shrink wrap products to pallets so they are stable during transportation.
- Operate equipment following Health & Safety guidelines
What we are looking for in our ideal Order Picker:
- You must already be trained to use a PPT and have a current licence
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment
- You will have excellent numerical skills
- Great communication skills
- Someone who is team focused
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Resource Business Partner at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.