Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a passionate and reliable National Account Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis in our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury. Flexible working options are available for the right candidate.
As a National Account Manager, your duties will include:
- To deliver and exceed against DCS sales and margin targets
- Build successful relationships with new and existing customers, growing the DCS market share through the relevant customer, category and shopper growth drivers by owning and delivering the volume and forecast for the assigned customer portfolio
- Have a thorough customer understanding through KPIs, shopper profiles, corporate and category strategy, supply chain structure, etc.
- Continuously improve DCS' financial performance through customer behaviours, managing supplier investment and terms agreements
- Ensure all activities relating to medicines and medical devices are in accordance with Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products
What we are looking for in our ideal National Account Manager:
- You will have experience of working with Wholesale clients and ideally the Booker/Unitas brands
- You will be customer and results focused and be good at stakeholder management
- You will be a confident communicator, in writing and verbally at all level and be able to hold/lead effective meetings
- You will be highly organised and be able to plan your time effectively
- You must have a full UK driving licence
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.