Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced National Account Manager - Away From Home to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury. Flexible and remote working options available.
As a National Account Manager - Away From Home, your duties will include:
- Be responsible for the management, development and growth of a portfolio of clients within the Out of Home market (Food Service / HORECA / Education / Leisure / Office). 30-50% of your time will be working on new business
- Develop and coordinate bespoke promotional plans for each account, planning the promotional calendar and a strong execution and activity plan
- Fully understand competitor activity and proactively work with customers to retain business an develop long term relationships
- Actively participate in regional sales meetings, ensuring National Account Sales Plans are clearly communicated
- Live and breathe a 'customer first' mantra, with an innovative and agile approach to identifying new ideas and methods that will help execute the teams vision
What we are looking for in our ideal National Account Manager - Away From Home:
- You will have at least 3 years experience in a commercial, National Account Manager role within a consumer goods environment and be able to generate new business
- You will ideally have proven experience in the Out of Home market or at least within the Food Service, Education, Healthcare, Wholesale or HORECA sectors
- You will be a highly proficient user of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- You will be extremely team focused and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve the best outcome
- You will lots of energy and positivity and have a self-starter/hunter approach that will give you the drive to explore all possibilities
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.