Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a customer and results focused National Account Executive - Retail to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working in our Sales & Distribution division in Banbury. However, for the right candidate we would consider flexible working e.g. 2-3 days working from home.
As a Key Account Executive - Retail, your duties will include:
- Build successful relationships with new and existing customers, growing our market share through relevant customer, category and shopper growth drivers
- To build, own and deliver the volume of value forecast for the assigned customer portfolio
- Have a full customer understanding i.e. KPIs, contacts, shopper profile, corporate and category strategy, etc.
- Negotiate space and build visually brilliant displays in outlets, merchandising health, beauty and household products within the retail sector
- Produce regular, easy to read reports for internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for in our ideal Key Account Executive - Retail:
- You must already have e-commerce account management experience, dealing with large online retailers
- You will be customer and results focused and be able to fully utilise your influencing and negotiating skills to the maximum
- You will be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to hold effective meetings with internal and external customers and create and deliver presentations
- You will have a good commercial awareness and basic understanding of business modelling / P&L
- You will be able to demonstrate computer literacy, with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You will have good analytical skills, be able to interpret data and forecast trends
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.