Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced National Account Executive - Away From Home to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury. Flexible and remote working options available.
As a National Account Executive - Away From Home, your duties will include:
- Deliver and exceed against DCS sales and margin targets
- Building successful relationships with new and existing DCS customers, growing DCS market share through the relevant customer, category and shopper growth drivers
- To continuously improve DCS’ financial performance through customer behaviours, managing supplier investment and terms agreements (impacting, for example, cash flow, stock days, avg. case value, logistics efficiencies etc.)
- You will produce effective reports to be distributed both internally / externally
- To build, own and deliver the volume and value forecast for the assigned customer portfolio
What we are looking for in our ideal National Account Executive - Away From Home:
- Someone who shows basic understanding of customer P&L
- You will be able to demonstrate computer literacy, with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You will be customer and results focused and be able to fully utilise your influencing and negotiating skills to the maximum
- You will have good analytical skills, be able to interpret data and forecast trends
- You will be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to hold effective meetings with internal and external customers and create and deliver presentations
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.