Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and reliable Mixer to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 06.00-14.00 shift at our Manufacturing division on site in Redditch.
As a Mixer, your duties will include:
- To produce a finished product that meets the required quality standards at the required rate every time
- Ensure micro samples are taken and recorded for every mix and that all paperwork is completed on time and to expected standards
- Identify all issues with the raw materials prior to use and product development is informed in a timely manner
- Ensure bulk is not pumped out of tanks until appropriate approval is granted
- Ensure all production, cleaning, good manufacturing practice and quality standards and standard operating procedures are adhered to and recorded at all times
What we are looking for in our ideal Mixer:
- You will have experience of working in a busy manufacturing / industrial environment
- You will have current licence to drive a Power Pallet Truck (PPT)
- You will be educated to RQF Level 2 / GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- you will have excellent attention to detail skills, be logical in approach and be able to make good decisions
- You will be quality, results and safety focused
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.