Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and conscientious Management Accountant to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Head Office on site in Banbury.
As a Management Accountant, your duties will include:
- You will support the month-end process within given timescales, to include process routine journals, investigating variances, and suggesting corrective action where required. Assist with the VAT return process
- The preparation and review of monthly Control Account reconciliations, monitoring and updating the daily cashflow forecast
- Support with the preparation of reporting and presentations in advance of the monthly board meeting
- Build a close relationship with the Commercial Finance function, to understand supplier funding and the wider business, with 3 days spent at our Banbury site and 2 days at our Redditch site, per week
- Promote a process improvement environment across the business, identifying inefficiencies, suggesting and implementing improvements
What we are looking for in our ideal Management Accountant:
- You must be qualified or part qualified in CIMA/ACA/ACCA as a minimum
- You will be highly numerate, be able to work at speed whilst maintaining accuracy
- You will have excellent time management skills, therefore be able to prioritise and organise your work effortless in a busy working environment
- You must be a confident communicator, being able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in writing and verbally
- You will be motivated, flexible to change and enjoy being part of a committed team
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.