Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Line Leader to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 14.00-22.00 shift at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Line Leader, your duties will include:
- Ensure that all operatives under your supervision are trained in and always follow all appropriate SOP requirements
- Ensure that lines are setup 15 minutes prior to commencement of shifts and closed down at the end of the shift, performing hourly checks throughout the shift ensuring that agreed cost per unit measures are being achieved, addressing and recording any deviations
- Monitor and control flow through production process as required by the production plan and that all KPIs are met
- Checking goods that have arrived in both terms of product type and quantity ensuring relevant paperwork matches
What we are looking for in our ideal Line Leader:
- You will already have experience of working under pressure in a busy warehouse environment
- You will have a high level of self-motivation with excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- You will have excellent attention to detail, striving to accurate, first time, every time
- You will be educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level in both English and Maths
- You will have working knowledge of Quality and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- You will be experienced in using Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.