Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a conscientious and reliable Junior Application Support to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working the hours 09.00 - 17.00 at our Head Office in Banbury.
As a Junior Application Support, your duties will include:
- Resolving end user issues in all DCS applications across the business. This will involve liaising with various DCS functions and other departments to support end users
- Working closely with all DCS functions both in Banbury and Redditch as well as the DCS IT team to resolve issues
- Support the IT Manager, coordinate and allocate internal and external resources related to application support
- Ensuring all issues are escalated where appropriate to guarantee a joined up communication is presented to the IT team and business
- Providing regular and comprehensive reports to the IT Manager and other key people throughout DCS involved in key projects
What we are looking for in our ideal Junior Application Support:
- You will have a Certification at an MCP / Cisco / ITIL level
- You must have a Full driving licence – regular travel to our other site will be required
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in a client facing role
- You should be proficient in troubleshooting application issues and have a good ability to problem solve
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.