Are you interested in collaborating with some of the world's most renowned brands?
DCS Group stands out as the UK's premier distributor, manufacturer, and exporter of Health, Beauty, and Household products. As the exclusive representatives for industry giants such as Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Kenvue, PZ Cussons, and SC Johnson, DCS boasts unparalleled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our recent ventures into expanding our Food distribution business have attracted major brands like Whitworths and Danone, solidifying our position as a key player in the market.
DCS Group takes pride in its passion for excellence in everything we do, our commitment to customers, and the dedication of our team. Operating from two remarkable sites—the 26-acre Banbury Head Office with warehousing facilities and the new, state-of-the-art 100,000 sq. ft Health and Beauty manufacturing facility in Redditch—we embrace our identity as a family-owned business. With a rich ethos, a strong team, and three decades of continuous growth, we offer a unique opportunity to join a welcoming, dynamic, and enjoyable work environment, collaborating directly with the world's leading FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Health, Safety and Facilities Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 40 hours per week
As our Health, Safety and Facilities Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the site meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Undertake workplace H&S and Environmental inspections across the site to enable compliance with corporate and UK legislation.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments (COSHH) for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, reported internally and externally (RIDDOR if required) investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Demonstrable experience as building services maintenance supervisor
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (alarm, electrical, heating etc.)
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
What we are looking for in our ideal Health, Safety and Facilities Manager:
• Experience of working in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
• Must possess a detailed working knowledge of UK environmental health & safety legislation / laws.
• Experienced in working with ISO9001 and ISO14001 quality management systems.
• Coaching managers / supervisors on health and safety related topics.
• Handling of H&S investigations / COSHH and risk assessments.
• Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedures.
• Gathering, analysing and reporting on key EH&S data / statistics to be presented to the Head of Manufacturing.
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!