Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Goods Out Controller to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 08.00-16.00 Shift at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Goods Out Controller, your duties will include:
- Control the flow of Marshalling and Export areas to ensure a steady workflow
- Release orders in order of priority using the WMS and making sure the process of checking high value goods is adhered to
- Carry out spot checks of orders to ensure accuracy and customer requirements have been met
- Identify damaged stock and liaise with Stock Control non-conformance and reporting any quality incidents via the QIR system
- Line up loads using a PPT and bulk up orders if possible
What we are looking for in our ideal Goods Out Controller:
- You must be trained in the use of a PPT
- You will have experience of working in a similar busy warehouse and distribution environment
- You must be familiar with mechanics and operational properties of shrink-wrap and tunnel machinery
- You will be educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard particularly in Maths
- You will have experience in tight quality systems and procedures
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.