Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a reliable and enthusiastic Executive Assistant - Finance to join us, part time on a 6 month fixed term contract at our site in Banbury, Oxfordshire. This may potentially be extended to 12 months.
As An Executive Assistance - Finance, your duties will include:
- Support the CFO and Group Finance Director with secretarial tasks where required including diary management, minute taking, screening and filtering calls and general ad-hoc PA duties.
- Liaising with suppliers and other contracts in a professional and efficient manner. Key examples include utility suppliers, insurers, professional intermediaries and contractors for ad-hoc projects/contracts and agreements.
- Assist with the daily management of the company car fleet, which will include arranging leasing/purchasing agreements, company registration plates, company car allocations and keeping up to date with insurance database and car taxes.
- Processing ad-hoc expenses and monthly credit cards.
- Assisting with financial tasks when required, e.g. submit annual dormant accounts and yearly
What we are looking for in our ideal Executive Assistant - Finance:
- Educated to a minimum level of GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using Sage would be advantageous
- Previous experience working within a Finance Department/Division.
- Maintain full confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com