Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an conscientious and experienced Engineering Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09:00-17:00 at our Manufacturing division in Redditch.
As an Engineering Manager, your duties will include:
- To ensure operational readiness and reliability of all production and mixing equipment
- To ensure the correct installation, effective problem solving, repair and continuous improvement of all production and mixing equipment ensuring the expected efficiency, quality and cost is always achieved
- Organising, planning and carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance of production and mixing equipment to ensure they are running to the expected production rates, quality and cost
- Ensuring that equipment is well maintained and available for production activities in line with set objectives and operational safety
- Ensuring relevant records of the maintenance activities carried out and planned are appropriately and accurately maintained
What we are looking for in our ideal Engineering Manager:
- You must hold a minimum Level 5 in a technical discipline (i.e. mechanical or electrical engineering), such as HND / HNC or a higher apprenticeship (Level 4 Apprenticeship) or equivalent proven experience
- You will have previous experience with support utilities, compressed air and electrical distribution systems
- You must have previous experience of working within a manufacturing / industrial environment in a similar position
- You will have the ability to interpret engineering and electrical drawings and manuals
- You will have previous experience maintaining filling, capping, labelling and packing equipment
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.