Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a conscientious and ambitious Digital Content Creator to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Head Office on site in Banbury.
As a Digital Content Creator your duties will include:
- You will be using your skills to capture and publicise the strategic projects using various forms of media including videography and photography
- Managing the organisation's digital content including website, social media and internal newsletters.
- Supporting the wider Graphic Design Team with workload and project tasks.
What we are looking for in our ideal Digital Content Creator:
- You will have experience with Adobe Premier Pro, Vegas Pro or equivalent video editing software
- You will have the ability to film, edit videos or short films.
- You will be capable of preparing and reviewing written communications
- You will have a passion for story telling
- You will have excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills and be able to work to tight deadlines effortlessly
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.