Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Design Artworker & Administrator to join us on a permanent, part-time basis working 24 hours per week* at our Head Office in Banbury.
*this can either be 3 full days on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday or reduced hours each day, Monday to Friday.
As a Design Artworker & Administrator, your duties will include:
- Keeping on top of the missing image report - collate and format images using Photoshop and online image/asset banks
- Daily administrative duties and ad hoc design projects
- Producing the company promotion booklet and handling any amendments
- Updating Images on the Mac server for Design use
- Photographing and editing products for our image bank on the Mac Server
What we are looking for in our ideal Design Artworker & Administrator:
- You must have A-Level / BTEC Diploma or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills, along with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships within a variety of departments
- Experience using Apple Mac & PC, Basic knowledge of Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- You will be self-motivated and flexible to change
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.