Data & Analytics Business Partner
Division: Head Office
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and conscientious Data & Analytics Business Partner to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09.00-17.00 at our Head Office on site in Banbury.
As a Data & Analytics Business Partner, your duties will include:
- Be the subject matter expert on business intelligence, turning data into knowledge and taking full ownership of the Power BI reporting process
- As the role is a combination of hands-on development and analysis, you will be required to fully engage with stakeholders across multiple functions to drive the use of analytics, providing training and mentoring where required and identify areas of improvement and provide actionable insights to the business. This role is 60% stakeholder engagement, 40% technical ability
- Coordinate and chair the Power BI Advisory Board
- Managing the Power BI Change Request Process, assessing requests and requirements and write queries to summarise captured data and improve data available and its qualifications for others to use
- Provide data and trend analysis to support decision making
What we are looking for in our ideal Data & Analytics Business Partner:
- You will be an experienced people partner, where stakeholder engagement is at the core of all you do
- You will have a minimum of 3 A-levels (Grade A-C) and 8 GCSE's (Grade A-C / Level 6) or above including English and Maths
- You must have at least 3 years' experience working with Power BI applications and have the desire to hold an accredited Power BI certification
- You will be adept in the use of Microsoft applications, in particular Excel including VBA, Power Query, Formulas and Functions as well as having excellent SQL skills. Being Microsoft Certified or having worked as a Microsoft SQL Database Administrator would be advantageous
- You will be experienced in improving business processes and workflows, data importing, exporting and reporting
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment would be beneficial, as would knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.