Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit a conscientious and reliable Credit Controller to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09.00-17.00 at our Head Office on site in Banbury.
As a Credit Controller, your duties will include:
- Monitor debtors, keeping overdue balances to a minimum and assisting with the resolution of customer invoicing queries. You will be the key point of contact for the business on any debtor related query or issue
- Carry out regular customer account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and swift identification and resolution of queries/ongoing issues
- Monitor debtor accounts, flagging consistent late payers, problem behaviours, missing information to mitigate risk the Finance Manager
- Work with the business to drive process improvement relating to cash collection and query resolution, working closely with account managers who own the client relationship
- Carry out as required, ad-hoc duties such as reporting, bank reconciliations, providing cover for colleagues, etc.
What we are looking for in our ideal Credit Controller:
- You will have credit control experience and a high level of numerical ability with intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge, being able to complete v-lookups/pivot tables
- You will be confident, highly organised and have excellent time management skills
- You will strive to deliver excellent customer service and be a great communicator at all levels verbally and in writing
- You will thrive working in a busy commercial office environment and enjoy working within a dedicated team
- Experience of using Sage accountancy software and databases would be advantageous, but not essential
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.