Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and conscientious Credit Control & Purchase Ledger Assistant to join us on a permanent, full-time (09.00-17.00) basis, working at our Head Office Finance department on site in Banbury.
As a Credit Control & Purchase Ledger Assistant, your duties will include:
- Credit Control:
- Working as part of the credit control team, you will be monitoring debtors, keeping overdue balances to a minimum and assisting in the resolution of customer invoicing queries
- You will be a key point of contact for the business on any debtor related queries or issues
- You will be required to develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external stakeholders, whilst maximising cash collections and maintaining minimal bad debt exposure
- Purchase Ledger:
- Working within a team to ensure all daily tasks are completed, which includes entering Invoices and Debit notes onto Sage
- Investigating discrepancies and raising debit notes when require
- Logging queries for distribution. Daily payment runs
- Carrying out any other duties as requested by the Finance Manager including covering work as and when required.
What we are looking for in our ideal Credit Control & Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Educated to GCSE level English & Maths, as a minimum, or equivalent
- Computer Literacy, with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Intermediate level of Word, Outlook & Excel (you must be able to do V-lookups and Pivot tables), Sage and databases
- High level of numerical ability and accuracy, with attention to detail
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in Purchase Ledger
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.