Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic and reliable Order Pickers to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 06.00-14.00 shift at our Sales & Distribution division site in Banbury.
As an Order Picker, your duties will include:
- To accurately pick goods from inventory, in accordance with instructions given on scanners by Warehouse Management system, and to stack them on pallets in a safe and secure manner
- Minimise stock damage by taking into consideration the product packaging whilst handling and palletising
- Build and shrink wrap products to pallets so they are stable during transportation.
- Operate equipment following Health & Safety guidelines
What we are looking for in our ideal Order Picker:
- You will already be trained to use a PPT and have a current licence
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment
- You will have excellent numerical skills
- Great communication skills
- Someone who is team focused
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Resource Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.