Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and conscientious Credit Administrator to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09.00-17.00 at our Head Office on site in Banbury.
As a Credit Administrator, your duties will include:
- Day to day administrative duties within the Credit Control Team, primarily orders on hold and new accounts processing.
- You will be a key point of contact within the business for any held order related queries or issues, regularly reviewing and monitoring held orders to determine the appropriate action to be taken in order to release goods
- Monitor on-stop accounts, flagging any consistent late payers or delinquent behaviour
- Ensure that Customer Master Records are maintained and that all customer files are up to date with all relevant information
- Ad-hoc accounts receivable activities as required will include but not limited to cash posting, bank reconciliations, customer account reconciliations, reporting, issuance of statements and copy invoices
What we are looking for in our ideal Credit Administrator:
- You will be educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level Maths at A*-C grade
- Strong credit control experience is essential as is a high level of numerical ability and accuracy
- Excellent administation skills with intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will be a good communicator, be able to build strong working relationships at all levels and enjoy working as part of a team
- You will be highly organised, proactive, self-motivated and flexible to change
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.