Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an conscientious and reliable Commercial Finance Administrator & Sales Support to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09.00-17.00 at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Commercial Finance Administrator, your duties will include:
- Key in new line forms, price increase forms, barcode changes and repack forms and process waste packaging and COSHH sheets
- Deal with customer queries for product information and source samples and send onwards as appropriate. Keep company contacts up to date
- Assist with loading sales promotions into DCS systems
- Preparation of month end billing for 3PL suppliers
- ensure all activities relating to medicine and medical devices are in accordance with Good Distribution Practice and medicinal products
What we are looking for in our ideal Commercial Finance Administrator:
- You will have excellent administration and organisational skills, being able to prioritise your workload effortlessly
- You will be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing and be able to build strong working relationships at all levels
- You will a confident user of all Microsoft Office applications, but especially Word and Excel
- You will be team focused, resilient and flexible to change
- Having experience of using Sage Accountancy packages and databases would be advantageous
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.