Division: Sales & Distribution
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and reliable Bendi Driver to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 10.00 - 18.00 shift at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Bendi Driver, your duties will include:
- The safe movement of goods from Goods In to bulk storage and onwards to replenish the pick face, ensuring all goods are placed in the correct warehouse location
- Using hand-held scanners to ensure that the items picked are correct
- Assisting Order Pickers with pallets that are too heavy for manual movement
- Carry out and record truck safety checks
- Clean trucks regularly and in accordance to schedule
What we are looking for in our ideal Bendi Driver:
- You must have a current Bendi/Forklift licence
- You will have experience of working within a busy warehouse environment
- You will have a good level of English and Maths
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to complete all required paperwork to its fullest
- You would ideally have experience of using in-house stock control systems ideally with the use of handheld scanners
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.