Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Apprentice Sales Administrators to join us on a full-time basis working on the 09.00-17.00 at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Apprentice Sales Administrator, your duties will include:
- Providing excellent administrative support to the Sales Team
- Coordinate sales aids and one pagers, working alongside the Commercial, Category Insight and Design Teams
- Sourcing and sending samples to customers
- Processing non-stock invoices and price claims
- Occasional visits to customers for meetings when required
- Assist with supply issues, communicating shortages and reorder dates
What we are looking for in our ideal Apprentice Sales Administrator:
- You must we willing to undertake the 15 month Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship
- You will have a good standard of English and Maths and be educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard
- You must have good working knowledge of Microsoft packages i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook PowerPoint
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- You must have excellent time-management and prioritising skills
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and be able to build strong professional relationships and liaise with ease with a variety of networks
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.