Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Senior National Account Manager - Food to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury. Flexible and remote working options available.
As a Senior National Account Manager - Food, your duties will include:
- Deliver and exceed against DCS sales and margin targets, growing the DCS/supplier market share in the relevant customer and category
- To build successful relationships with new and existing DCS customers and suppliers
- To identify opportunities and drive significant growth through successfully agreeing new listings for NPD and gaps in core range
- Have a thorough customer and supplier understanding, influencing their strategy and managing investments and term agreements including detailed JBPs
- Creation and implementation of effective promotional plans whilst driving ROI
- All aspects of people management and development, if required within the team
What we are looking for in our ideal Senior National Account Manager - Food:
- You will have minimum 5 years working knowledge of the FMCG Grocery sector. Experience gained in at least two sectors (Major Mults / Wholesale / Convenience / Discount / Foodservice) is essential
- Being results focused, you will have outstanding sector, industry and competitor knowledge with a drive to ensure that DCS continues to exceed customer expectations
- Having excellent commercial awareness, you will have a thorough understanding of commercial business modelling and P&L ownership
- Excellent presentation development and skills and senior level meeting management capability
- Effortlessly be able to lead and inspire the team, helping others be the best they can be
- Being a first-class communicator is important to you and it is vital that you can communicate at all levels with ease
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.