Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Mover PPT to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working, Monday to Friday on the 06.00-14.00 shift at our Manufacturing division on site in Redditch.
As a Mover, your duties will include:
- To carry out safe movement of palletised goods around the warehouse and production areas, maintaining a steady supply of components to the lines
- Shrink wrap finished goods and scan pallets into the system (Dispatcher)
- Load and unload vehicles when required
- Carry out and record daily truck safety checks and ensure they are in clean, working order at all times
- Ensure that the warehouse and surrounding areas are always clean and tidy
What we are looking for in our ideal Mover:
- You will need to have experience of working an busy warehouse environment
- You must have a current Powered Pallet Truck (PPT) licence and be able to evidence this with certificates
- You will need to be able to remain calm under pressure
- You will have a good level of numeracy and literacy
- You will always be quality and safety focused
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.