Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic and reliable Line Operatives to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 05.45-13.45 or 14.15-22.15 shift*, Monday to Friday at our Manufacturing division on site in Redditch.
*please indicate your shift preference when applying.
As a Line Operative, your duties will include:
- Producing a finished product that meets the required quality standards at the required production rate
- Working on the production filling lines to ensure a continuous supply of components is always maintained
- Identifying faults or non-conforming components prior to use on the line and escalating findings to the relevant Line Leader in a timely manner
- Ensuring careful handling of components, containers and packaging materials to minimise waste
- Working a safe manner and following health and safety requirements to ensure own safety and that of colleagues, escalating issues as necessary
What we are looking for in our ideal Line Operative:
- You will be educated to GCSE Grade A*-C (or equivalent) English and Maths
- You will have previous experience of working in a busy manufacturing or industrial environment
- You will be able to remain calm and maintain good standards at pace and under pressure
- Your attention to detail will be outstanding and you will be safety and quality focused
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and team work spirit with the ability to support and train less experienced and new colleagues
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.