Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
Due to internal promotion, we are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Junior Commercial Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09.00-17.00 at our Sales & Distribution division on site in Banbury.
As a Junior Commercial Manager, your duties will include:
- Negotiate with suppliers to deliver the most competitive pricing and profit levels
- With a category management approach, provide customers with a tailored range of products and promotions that suit their individual needs
- Increase business with existing the existing supply base and develop any new opportunities in with new profit guidelines
- Recover all cost associated with residuals, overstocks and out of date stock
- Represent DCS Group at meetings, events, seminars, etc. and build relationships with a variety of networks including customers and suppliers
What we are looking for in our ideal Junior Commercial Manager:
- You will have the ability to prioritise and make effective commercial decisions in time sensitive situations
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills, therefore be able to communite effectively with colleagues and other stakeholders at all levels, with ease
- You will be commercially aware with the ability to negotiate and influence decisions
- You will have excellent working knowledge of using Microsoft applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- You will be team focused, be self-motivated and flexible to change
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.