Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an conscientious and reliable Credit Control Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09.00-17.00 at our Head Office on site in Banbury.
As a Credit Control Manager, your duties will include:
- Manage the Accounts Receivable Team to ensure timely settlement of accounts alongside ensuring team objectives are achieved
- Ensure timely payments are received from customers and take overall responsibility for aged debtors
- Ensure that payment, reporting and month-end deadlines are all met, both internally and externally
- Take ownership of the rolling cashflow forecasting process to ensure accuracy
- Encouraging a department where delivery of excellence is at the core of all activities and promoting process improvement across the team, where new ideas and suggestions are welcomed
What we are looking for in our ideal Credit Control Manager:
- You must have demonstrable experience of managing a large, busy team
- You will have significant experience gained in a similar role, preferably in a comparable working industry and be used to reconciliation and running month and year-end reports and processes
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment whilst maintaining a high-level of accuracy and numerical ability
- You will be able to prioritise yours and your teams workload, have excellent time management skills and be able to communicate effortless at all levels with a variety of internal and external networks
- You have high levels of computer literacy, in particular Excel and Outlook. Having working knowledge Sage X3 would be a distinct advantage
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.