Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands?
DCS Group is the UK’s leading Distributor, Manufacturer and Exporter of Health Beauty and Household products. As the uniquely appointed representatives for Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, PZ Cussons, SC Johnson to name a few, DCS has unrivalled multi-channel insight and category expertise. Our latest exciting plans to develop and grow our new Food distribution business has seen major brands such as Whitworths and Danone joining forces with DCS.
DCS Group is passionate and proud about all that we do, the customers we serve and our people. Operating out of two amazing sites, we have the 26-acre Banbury Head Office and warehousing facilities as well as our new state of the art Health and Beauty manufacturing facility occupying 100,000 sq. ft based in Redditch.
As a family-owned business, we are very proud of our ethos, our people and 26 years of successive growth. We offer a very special opportunity of being able to join a welcoming, dynamic, fun place to work, and to work directly with the world’s biggest FMCG power brands.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Bendi Driver to join us on a permanent, full-time basis, Monday to Friday, working on the 14.00-22.00 shift at our Manufacturing division on site in Redditch.
As a Bendi Driver, your duties will include:
- The safe movement of goods from Goods In to bulk storage and onwards to replenish the pick face, ensuring all goods are placed in the correct warehouse location
- Using hand-held scanners to ensure that the items picked are correct
- Assisting Order Pickers with pallets that are too heavy for manual movement
- Carry out and record truck safety checks
- Clean trucks regularly and in accordance to schedule
What we are looking for in our ideal Bendi Driver:
- You have a current Bendi/Forklift licence
- You will have experience of working within a busy warehouse environment
- You will have a good level of English and Maths
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to complete all required paperwork to its fullest
- You would ideally have experience of using in-house stock control systems ideally with the use of handheld scanners
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, complete the form below attaching your CV and detailing your salary expectations. Alternatively, contact the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01789 208000 to request an application form.